torsdag 3 januari 2013

i can fuck you up


In a heartbeat, I'll turn you white as a sheet
Begging for mercy on your goddamn knees
It'll be hard to keep from laughing
Watching you cry will make my way
Just test me, please test me
Push the button, pull a lever, trick or treat
I'm asking, do you have the stuff
To find out if I can fuck you up

---

Nobody is perfect but I'm pretty fucking close,
And I'm here to give you all a heavy heavenly dose.
I think you better listen 'cause I know who you are,
And I think that you should treat me like a superstar,
Because I'm more than just a human I'm the gift to all of you,
And I'm here to make sure that my message gets through.
I wonder if you're really all as dumb as you look,
Or are you smart enough to learn the rules in my book.
I hope you understand that the knowledge I bring,
Puts me in the position of a god or a king,
'Cause I'm blessed with the gift of the magic touch,
And I wouldn't say that I'm asking for too much.
All you have to do is get down on your knees and pray,
And I promise you the remedy is on its way,
But you can never be like me so don't waste your time,
Because I reign supreme and my position is divine.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar